The CSA Construction Code of Ethics outlines expected behaviour from all its employees. We shall conduct our business fairly, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In conducting our business, integrity must underline all company relationships. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are demanded of all employees in the performance of their company responsibilities.
Employees will ensure that:
- They do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the company or for themselves individually.
- They do not take advantage of their position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of CSA Construction or non-public information or abuse of their position. This includes not engaging in insider trading.
- They will follow all restrictions on use of disclosure of information and follow all requirements for protecting CSA Constructions information and ensuring that non-company proprietary information is used and disclosed only as authorized by the owner of the information or as otherwise permitted by law.
- They observe that fair dealing is the foundation for all transactions and interactions.
- Without exception, they will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- They will promptly report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities (i.e. Ethics, Law, Security)